Terms of Participation
Terms of Participation
1. Communications. This community is intended to be a supportive, respectful, and positive community for all involved. Communicating disrespectfully to any other members of the group constitutes grounds for removal from the group, which decision shall be in our sole discretion.
Do not solicit other members, post spam, or self-promote. Engage in conversations, and be supportive of others, but do not attempt to transact business with or solicit other members in any way.
For conversations that are getting off-topic or are not relevant to the group, you may be advised to remove and continue these conversations outside the group.
2. Infringing Content. You are prohibited from posting anything that is threatening, objectionable, illegal, obscene, defamatory (to us or anyone else), invasive of privacy or intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to us or third parties.
3. User-Generated Content License. You agree that any content you post, share or submit to us (EOL) via this group, which includes comments, reviews, photos, or other content, i.e. “User-Generated Content,” will not be subject to any expectation of privacy, trust, or confidence between us and that no confidential, fiduciary, or other relationship is intended or created between you and us. If you post any such content, intentionally or unintentionally, you are granting us a License in said content, and we and any others we designate from time to time shall have unrestricted rights to use the Content for any and all purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without any further permission from or any payment to you or anyone else. This includes rights to use the name that you submit, along with any other name by which you are known, in connection with the User-Generated Content.
4. Access Not Guaranteed. Please be aware that we may close the group at any time, including if Facebook changes its terms or we find an alternate platform that we prefer. But we are under no obligation to provide access to this group now or in the future.
5. Data Scraping Prohibited. Data scraping or data mining of any kind from this group, or any EOL group or online platform, is strictly prohibited. Copying, removing, or otherwise scraping data, information, or content, regardless of the reason, from the group or the EOL website is a violation of these Terms and will result in your immediate removal from the group (and from the services, where applicable), without refund or recourse, which decision shall be in the sole discretion of EOL.
We are not responsible for the posts or communications made by participants of this group. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove content that violates our Terms of Participation.
We are not responsible for any interactions you may have with other members within this group, or in any other online or offline location (membership site, live event, etc). You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other member arising out of an interaction with or communication made by that member, then you will pursue such right, claim, or action independently of and without recourse to us.
EOL isn’t for everyone. You are responsible for determining whether the information or resources we provide are a fit for you.
7. Medical Disclaimer. EOL does not provide medical or other professional advice. While EOL aims to support people in their personal and professional goals, we are not responsible for your actions, decisions, or results, even if based upon or in any way related to information presented to you by EOL inside of this group or elsewhere. You remain entirely responsible for yourself at all times.
8. Reservation of Rights. We reserve the right to remove you from the group for any cause, whether a violation of these terms, an act of misfeasance against EOL, a representative of the company, or another member of the group, or other inappropriate action, which may include any action which causes a disturbance amongst the group, or otherwise negatively impacts the experience of others participating in any group, program, or services offered by EOL. Such a determination shall be made solely by EOL.
9. Intellectual Property. All EOL material is protected by copyright and other US and international intellectual property laws. Do not share, post, or republish our material outside of the group.
10. No Guarantees. Testimonials published by us, if any, are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of the same or similar results. There are no guarantees as to outcomes or results of any kind in regards to consuming information shared by EOL or participating in any of our services.
11. Affiliate Links. We may enter into affiliate relationships with third parties and from time to time provide links to third-party services or products in this group, on our website, or in our email marketing. We receive compensation through these affiliate relationships, including when our Users purchase services or products via such links.
We are happy you are here! Thank you for reviewing these Terms to help us ensure that we provide a great experience for all members.
© 2015 – 2020 by The Legal Website Warrior (www.LegalWebsiteWarrior.com). All Rights Reserved. DO NOT DUPLICATE THESE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF). THIS CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.