This event is sold out
Join Kyle and an intimate group at the legendary Asilomar Conference Grounds in Monterey, CA as we remove distractions, immerse ourselves in nature, and connect to what is real.
Experience the exponential shift that happens when you spend six days doing the work and releasing all of the addictive distractions of your everyday life—while connecting to nature in one of the most beautiful and peaceful places on Earth.
Each daily session will flow from talks and Q&A with Kyle to interactive exercises and meditation to help you experience and embody an entirely new dimension of awareness.
Let go of everything that supports the small you. Move towards everything that supports the true you.
Watch what happens.
The End of Effort: Meditation Retreat is six days of showing up, staying in the room, and letting yourself effortlessly fall back into your true nature. It’s fearlessly moving towards the parts of you that you’ve been stuffing down for years and finding an entirely new space of love for yourself and others. It’s about undoing the addiction to your limited vision of who you think you are and allowing the infinite, holy-shit version of yourself to come to the surface.
Whether you currently have a meditation practice or not, this event will gently lead you into a space of deep connection with yourself and give you the tools to continue and grow that connection once you leave the retreat. If any of that is exciting to you, then answer that excitement by stepping out of your old habitual patterns and into a completely new world.
At this retreat you will:
• spend six days immersed in nature, away from technology and addictive distractions.
• learn to embrace and love every part of yourself unconditionally.
• disconnect from your mental entanglement in the problems of the world to allow higher-level answers to show up.
• connect to what is actually real.
• meet amazing, heart-centered people who are doing the real work alongside you.
• discover new possibilities for your income, your family, your spirituality, your health, and your purpose.
• consistently release everything you are not—in order to make room for everything you are meant to become.
It is very hard to outline the massive benefit this event will bring you. So we’re just gonna say this:
The world needs you to step into your true power and do the work that your heart is calling you towards.
Join this amazing group of people, and discover what you truly came here to be.
As you probably know, Kyle flows spontaneously and may change things around at any time, but here’s a general idea of how the event will unfold:
Day 1 - Welcome to the End of Effort - Tuesday, Sept. 4th
Day 2 - The Fall Apart - Wednesday, Sept. 5th
- 7:30 am to 9:00 am – Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 10:00 am – Session with Kyle, plus Q&A
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am – Meditation
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Session with Kyle, plus Q&A
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Session with Kyle, plus Q&A
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Interactive Exercises (Kylego, etc.)
- 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm – Break
- 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm – Session with Kyle, plus Q&A
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Meditation/Interactive Exercises
- 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Session with Kyle, plus Q&A
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Optional Independent Assignment
Day 3 - Embracing Your Fear - Thursday, Sept. 6th
Day 4 - Becoming a Space of Love for Yourself - Friday, Sept. 7th
Day 5 - A New Channel - Saturday, Sept. 8th
Day 6 - Moving Forward - Sunday, Sept. 9th
This event is sold out
Insane Early Bird Offsite Tuition Rate
(does not include lodging or meals)
***Asilomar is fully booked.***
Tuesday, Sept. 4th:
4 pm to 6 pm – Hotel Check-In & Event Registration 6 pm to 7 pm – Dinner 7 pm to 9 pm – Session with Kyle
Wednesday, Sept. 5th — Saturday, Sept. 8th:
7:30 am to 9 am – Breakfast 9 am to 12 pm – Session with Kyle 12 pm to 1 pm – Lunch 1 pm to 6 pm – Session with Kyle 6 pm to 7 pm – Dinner 7 pm to 9 pm – Optional Independent Assignment
Sunday, Sept. 9th:
8 am to 9 am – Special Breakfast (with Kyle & all attendees) 9 am to 11 am – Session with Kyle
Asilomar Conference Grounds 800 Asilomar Ave. Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Asilomar is a peaceful, natural retreat setting that provides breathtaking ocean views and wildlife watching with comfortable, historic-style lodging.
Asilomar is featured in the movie “The Shift”, starring the legendary author and speaker Dr. Wayne Dyer. To get a sense of the serenity and connected feeling of Asilomar, watch the movie preview here.
SHARED ROOM / ROOMMATE REQUEST DETAILS
For participants who want to share a room with another participant, simply select “Double Occupancy” when booking, and you will be placed in a room with a lovely new friend of your same gender.
If you would like to share a room with a participant you already know, that’s great too… Just request to be placed with that person in the appropriate field during the booking process.
The lodging rates listed are per person.
ACCOMMODATIONS WITH ASILOMAR: A full refund, less a service charge of $100 per person, is given for cancellations received by August 4, 2018. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for any cancellations received on or after August 5, 2018.
Please note, this event may be filmed. By participating in this event, you agree that you may be videotaped or recorded.